- Etching on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 19 1/2 inches (34.3 x 49.5 cm), Plate: 9 7/8 x 12 1/8 inches (25.1 x 30.8 cm), and Image: 6 3/8 x 10 1/4 inches (16.2 x 26 cm)
Lettering lower left: "David Cox | Proof"; lower center: "Peat-Gatherers"; lower right: "E. Raddclyffe | Art-Union of London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | landscape | peat | rain | road | rocks (landforms) | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Radclyffe, 1809–1863, British, Peat-Gatherers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.