- Etching on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 19 3/8 inches (34.3 x 49.2 cm), Plate: 9 3/8 x 12 inches (23.8 x 30.5 cm), and Image: 7 x 10 1/4 inches (17.8 x 26 cm)
Lettering lower left: "David Cox | Proof"; lower center: "Changing pasture"; lower right: "E. Raddclyffe | Art-Union of London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | gate | landscape | pasture | sheep | shepherd | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Radclyffe, 1809–1863, British, Changing Pasture, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.