A Rowing Boat at Twickenham
- Black chalk and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, light blue wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 x 11 1/2 inches (21.3 x 29.2 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "Twickenham"
Signed in brown ink, lower left: "J Linnell"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrels | boat | moored | mooring | net | oars | reflection | river | rowboat
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Thames | Twickenham | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Linnell, 1792–1882, British, A Rowing Boat at Twickenham, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.