IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Amelia Long, 1762–1837, British, St. Paul's and Blackfriars Bridge, undated
St. Paul's and Blackfriars Bridge
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 16 1/8in. (16.2 x 41cm), Sheet: 6 3/8 × 16 1/8 inches (16.2 × 41 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | bridge (built work) | cathedral | church | cityscape | dome | river | sailboats
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | St. Paul's Cathedral | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.