Samuel Palmer, 1805–1881, British, active in Italy (1837–39), Rustic Contentment, undated
- Watercolor and gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 7 1/4 x 15 3/4 inches (18.4 x 40 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cattle | cattle | figures | landscape | pastoral | sheep | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.