Joseph Cartwright, c.1789–1829, British, Dock Scene: Boats and Ships of Various Sizes; Ship-Building; Pully-like Machines with Operators, undated
- Dock Scene: Boats and Ships of Various Sizes; Ship-Building; Pully-like Machines with Operators
- Pen, in brown ink and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on moderately thick, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Mount: 14 3/8 × 16 3/4 inches (36.5 × 42.5 cm) and Sheet: 2 5/8 × 3 13/16 inches (6.7 × 9.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.