- [Fox-hunting] Two Hunters / Belonging to Henry U. Reay of Burn Hall in the County of Durham ....
- Stipple engraving
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 18 11/16in. (34.3 x 47.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Townly Stubbs, 1748–1815, British, [Fox-hunting] Two Hunters / Belonging to Henry U. Reay of Burn Hall in the County of Durham ..., 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.