- Newton Races, 1831: Fylde, beating Halston, and Recovery
- Aquatint, colored by hand
- Sheet: 19 5/8 x 28 7/8in. (49.8 x 73.3cm)
Impressed trade stamp "Z & A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hunt, 1803–1877, British, Newton Races, 1831: Fylde, beating Halston, and Recovery, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.