John Phillips, active 1840–1852, One of a set of four: Much Ado About Nothing or Illustrations of Old Savings, 1828
One of a set of four: Much Ado About Nothing or Illustrations of Old Savings
- Soft-ground etching, colored by hand
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 9 1/2in. (29.5 x 24.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.