John Phillips, active 1840–1852, One of a set of four: Much Ado About Nothing or Illustrations of Old Savings, 1828
One of a set of four: Much Ado About Nothing or Illustrations of Old Savings
- Soft-ground etching, colored by hand
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 9 1/2in. (29.5 x 24.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.