Bath: The South Parade
- Etching, hand colored with gray wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 11 1/8 x 15 3/8 inches (28.2 x 39.1 cm) and Image: 8 15/16 x 13 3/8 inches (22.7 x 33.9 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "THE SOUTH PARADE. | Published according to Act of Parliament Nov. 1773"; lettered lower right under image: "In.o Rob.t Cozens"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | barn | church | clouds | cows | fishing | grass | hills | horses (animals) | houses | landscape | leisure | man | river
- Associated Places:
- Avon | Bath | Bath and Northeast Somerset | England | South Parade | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Robert Cozens, 1752–1797, British, Bath: The South Parade, 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.