John Phillips, active 1840–1852, One of a Set of Four: Much Ado About Nothing or Illustrations of Old Sayings, 1828
- One of a Set of Four: Much Ado About Nothing or Illustrations of Old Sayings
- Soft-ground etching, colored by hand
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 9 1/2in. (29.5 x 24.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.