George Morland, 1763–1804, British, The Country Girl in London
- The Country Girl in London
- Soft-ground etching with aquatinting, colored by hand
- Sheet: 15 3/4 x 11 3/4in. (40 x 29.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.