Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Set of eight (4): Cries of London, 1799
- Set of eight (4): Cries of London
- Etching with aquatint, colored by hand
- Sheet: 14 1/2 x 11 3/4in. (36.8 x 29.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.