IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Alfred-Louis Brunet-Debaines, 1845–ca. 1935, French, Hardwicke Hall, undated
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 14 inches (25.7 x 35.6 cm), Plate: 7 3/4 x 10 1/4 inches (19.7 x 26 cm), Image: 6 3/4 x 9 5/8 inches (17.1 x 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "Hardwicke Hall | Cox"
Lettering lower right: "A Brunet Debaines sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- country house | Elizabethan | horses (animals) | landscape | river | wind
- Associated Places:
- Chesterfield | Derbyshire | England | Hardwick Hall | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.