- William Murray First Earl of Mansfield
- Etching and stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/8 × 13 3/4 inches (48.6 × 34.9 cm) and Image: 17 × 13 3/8 inches (43.2 × 34 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "B1670"
Lettered inside image, center right: "To | The Earl of Mansfield"; lettered below image: "Sir Joshua Reynolds pinxt. | The Earl of Mansfield. | London, Published Octr. 19th. 1786 by T. Macklin, No.39, Fleet Street | F. Bartolozzi R.A. Engraver to his Majesty Sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Murray, William, first earl of Mansfield (1705–1793), judge and politician
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), William Murray First Earl of Mansfield, 1786
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.