- Additional Title(s):
Mrs. Musters as 'Hebe'
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 24 3/4 × 15 5/8 inches (62.9 × 39.7 cm), 24 × 14 7/8 inches (61 × 37.8 cm), and 23 3/8 × 14 7/8 inches (59.4 × 37.8 cm)
Lettered below image: "Painted by Sr. Joshua Reynolds P.R.A. | HEBE | London, Publish'd Octr. 20th. 1785 by J.R. Smith No.83 Oxford Street | Engraved by C.H.Hodges."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | dish | dress | drinking | eagles (birds) | ewer | heaven | Hebe as cup-bearer of the gods | portrait | pouring | religious and mythological subject | sash | woman | youth
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Howard Hodges, 1764–1837, British, Hebe, 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.