- Miss Nelly O'Brien
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 18 1/4 × 13 1/8 inches (46.4 × 33.3 cm) and Image: 16 1/4 × 12 3/4 inches (41.3 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Molly Obrien"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds"; lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by Charles Phillips Londoni [...]"; lettered, lower center: "Pulishd August 24th 1770 | According to Act"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- O'Brien, Mary, 3rd Countess of Orkney (1755–1831)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Phillips, 1737– after 1783, Miss Nelly O'Brien, 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.