Miss Nelly O'Brien
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 18 1/4 × 13 1/8 inches (46.4 × 33.3 cm) and Image: 16 1/4 × 12 3/4 inches (41.3 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Molly Obrien"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds"; lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by Charles Phillips Londoni [...]"; lettered, lower center: "Pulishd August 24th 1770 | According to Act"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- O'Brien, Mary, 3rd Countess of Orkney (1755–1831)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Phillips, 1737– after 1783, Miss Nelly O'Brien, 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.