Lady Mary O'Bryen
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 20 1/2 × 15 1/8 inches (52.1 × 38.4 cm), 20 × 14 inches (50.8 × 35.6 cm), and 18 × 14 inches (45.7 × 35.6 cm)
Lettered below image, lower left: "Painted by S.r Joshua Reynolds"; lower center: "Publish'd Septr 29th 2774 by W.W.Ryland"; lower right: "Engraved by J. Dixon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- O'Brien, Mary, 3rd Countess of Orkney (1755–1831)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Dixon, ca. 1740–1811, Irish, Lady Mary O'Bryen, 1774
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.