IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Sir Joshua Reynolds, 1780
Sir Joshua Reynolds
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 x 16 1/2 inches (52.7 x 41.9 cm), Plate: 19 x 15 inches (48.3 x 38.1 cm), Image: 18 x 15 inches (45.7 x 38.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Reynolds, Sir Joshua (1723–1792), portrait and history painter and art theorist
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.