Print made by Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Sir Joshua Reynolds, 1780
Sir Joshua Reynolds
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/4 x 16 1/2 inches (52.7 x 41.9 cm), Plate: 19 x 15 inches (48.3 x 38.1 cm), and Image: 18 x 15 inches (45.7 x 38.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Reynolds, Sir Joshua (1723–1792), portrait and history painter and art theorist
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.