- Additional Title(s):
Mary Robinson, known as Perdita
- Stipple engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 3/8 x 12 13/16 inches (44.1 x 32.5 cm), Plate: 14 15/16 x 10 15/16 inches (38 x 27.8 cm), and Image: 10 13/16 x 8 13/16 inches (27.5 x 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on verso, upper right: "20 1/3 x 15 1/3 (3s are backwards)"; lower left: "14.862"; lower right: "proof [..] | 204"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | choker | clouds | collar | drapery | feathers | gloves | hat | hills | lace | landscape | lovers | necklace | poet | portrait | ribbons | trees | woman
- Associated People:
- Robinson, Mary (1756/1758?–1800), author and actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Dickinson, 1746–1823, British, Mary Robinson, 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.