Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Margaret Georgiana, Viscountess of Spencer and Her Daughter, undated
Margaret Georgiana, Viscountess of Spencer and Her Daughter
- Mezzotint (first state) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- 20 1/2 × 14 3/8 inches (52.1 × 36.5 cm), 20 × 14 inches (50.8 × 35.6 cm), and 17 1/2 × 13 15/16 inches (44.5 × 35.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "1454"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Spencer [née Poyntz], (Margaret) Georgiana, Countess Spencer (1737–1814), philanthropist
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.