Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Margaret Georgiana, Viscountess of Spencer and Her Daughter, undated
Margaret Georgiana, Viscountess of Spencer and Her Daughter
- Mezzotint (first state) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 20 1/2 × 14 3/8 inches (52.1 × 36.5 cm), Plate: 20 × 14 inches (50.8 × 35.6 cm), and Image: 17 1/2 × 13 15/16 inches (44.5 × 35.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "1454"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Spencer [née Poyntz], (Margaret) Georgiana, Countess Spencer (1737–1814), philanthropist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.