The Ladies Amabel and Mary Jemina Yorke
- Mezzotint (engraver's proof) on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 23 1/8 × 17 inches (58.7 × 43.2 cm), Plate: 20 × 14 inches (50.8 × 35.6 cm), and Image: 17 1/2 × 13 7/8 inches (44.5 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, inside plate, lower left: "Sir. J. Reynolds"; below plate, lower left: "C. Bathurst"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Lady Grantham | Mother of Lord Grantham (Lord Goodrich)"; lower right: "Lady [...] Gray | Engravers proof (unique)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Hume-Campbell, Amabel, Countess de Grey (1751 - 1833), author/poet
Robinson, Mary Jemima, Lady Grantham (1757 - 1830)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, The Ladies Amabel and Mary Jemina Yorke, 1762
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.