- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 x 12 3/8 inches (43.2 x 31.5 cm), Plate: 15 9/16 x 10 15/16 inches (39.5 x 27.8 cm), and Image: 13 9/16 x 10 7/8 inches (34.4 x 27.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "105-"; on back, upper center, written upside down: "AE (in monogram) S"; on back, upper right: "20415"; on back, lower left: "15393 | Ha[...]e"; on back, lower right: "Paw(?) 30/ | 152"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Sir Joshua Reynolds Pinxit."; lower right: "Iohn Dean Fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | coat | coin purse | god | hat | mythology | portrait | portrait | religious and mythological subject | trees | wings
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Dean, 1754–1798, British, Mercury, 1777
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.