Print made by Prince Rupert, 1619–1682, British, The Great Lansquenet, 1658
The Great Lansquenet
- Additional Title(s):
The Young David
The Standard Bearer
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 11 1/16 × 8 9/16 inches (28.1 × 21.7 cm) and Image: 11 × 7 13/16 inches (27.9 × 19.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "a43475 | 19"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet (hat) | collar | dagger | man | ruffles
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.