Studies of Geese
- Former Title(s):
- Watercolor, oil, and graphite with scratching out on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 x 17 7/8 inches (27.3 x 45.4 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "JWD RA."; in graphite, upper left: "no 1"
Signed in brown ink, lower left: "JWD RA."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | birds | geese | nature study | science
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Painting in England 1700-1850, collection of Mr. & Mrs. Paul Mellon. , Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond, VA, 1963, v.1: p. 206, no. 436, ND466 V57 v.1-2 (YCBA)