- Miss Elizabeth Beauclerc as 'Una'
- Stipple engraving, printed in brown ink on thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 22 1/8 × 16 3/8 inches (56.2 × 41.6 cm), Plate: 14 15/16 × 11 15/16 inches (37.9 × 30.3 cm), and Image: 12 1/8 × 9 11/16 inches (30.8 × 24.6 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir J. Reynolds."; lettered, lower center: "London Publish'd April 15th, 1782 by T.Watson No.33 Strand."; lettered, lower right: "Engrav'd by T.Watson, late of Bond Street. | "Vide Spencer's Fairy Queen."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Miss Elizabeth Beauclerc as 'Una', 1782
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.