- Mezzotint on thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 x 11 5/16 inches (38.1 x 28.8 cm), Plate: 14 3/4 x 10 15/16 inches (37.4 x 27.8 cm), and Image: 13 1/16 x 10 13/16 inches (33.2 x 27.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Master Bunbury"; on back, lower center: "140"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted, by Sir Joshua Reynolds."; lower center: "London, Publish'd Novr 12, 1781"; lower right: "Engrav'd by Francis Haward."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | buttons | child | coat | curls | grass | nobleman | portrait | posing | sitting | solemn | trees | woods
- Associated People:
- Bunbury, Sir Henry Edward, seventh baronet (1778–1860), army officer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francis Haward, 1759–1797, British, Master Bunbury, 1781
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.