Print made by Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Mrs. Frances Ann Crewe as St. Genevieve, 1773
Mrs. Frances Ann Crewe as St. Genevieve
- Mezzotint (second state) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 23 3/8 inches (50.5 × 59.4 cm) and Plate: 19 × 20 7/16 inches (48.3 × 51.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "35 Miss Crewe"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Frances Anne, Lady Crewe (bap. 1748, d. 1818), political hostess
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.