Print made by Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Mrs. Frances Ann Crewe as St. Genevieve, 1773
Mrs. Frances Ann Crewe as St. Genevieve
- Mezzotint (second state) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 23 3/8 inches (50.5 × 59.4 cm) and Plate: 19 × 20 7/16 inches (48.3 × 51.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "35 Miss Crewe"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Frances Anne, Lady Crewe (bap. 1748, d. 1818), political hostess
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.