- ca. 1785
- Mezzotint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 16 5/16 x 11 11/16 inches (41.4 x 29.7 cm), 15 3/8 x 10 13/16 inches (39 x 27.4 cm), and 14 1/8 x 10 13/16 inches (35.9 x 27.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "40"; on back, lower right: "10/6"
Collector's mark: Royal Library, Windsor Castle (Lugt 2535)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- countess | curls | fichu | flowers (plants) | nobility | portrait | shawl | trees | woman
- Associated People:
- Ponsonby, Henrietta Frances, countess of Bessborough (1761–1821), noblewoman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Joseph Grozer, ca. 1755–1798, British, Viscountess Duncannon, ca. 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.