IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Dean, 1754–1798, British, Lady Gertrude Fitzpatrick as Collina, 1780
Lady Gertrude Fitzpatrick as Collina
- Additional Title(s):
The Right Honorable Lady Gertrude Fitzpatrick
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 1/2 x 13 15/16 inches (47 x 35.4 cm), Plate: 17 11/16 x 12 13/16 inches (45 x 32.5 cm), Image: 16 3/16 x 12 13/16 inches (41.1 x 32.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "J P M"; lower center: "109";lower right: "237"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Painted by Sr Josha,, Reynolds"; lower center: "The Right Honorable Lady Gertrude Fitz Patrick | Published Novr. 8th 1780 by J. Dean"; lower right: "Engraved by J. Dean"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | costume | curls | girl | gown | hillock | nobility | portrait | sash
- Associated People:
- Fitzpatrick, Lady Gertrude (1774–1841)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.