William John Chamberlayne, 1821–1910, Gambia - a sandy bay with figures walking and riding at Cape St. Mary, undated
- Gambia - a sandy bay with figures walking and riding at Cape St. Mary
- Graphite, watercolor, gouache on textured, thick, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 5/8 inches (24.8 × 34.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.