- Lady Elizabeth Herbert and Son
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 19 3/4 × 14 inches (50.2 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 17 3/4 × 14 inches (45.1 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "12/48"
Lettered lower left, "S, Joshua Reynolds Pinxit"; lower center: "Published Aug.st 4 of 1778"; lower right: "John Dean Fecit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Clive, Henrietta Antonia Countess of Powis (née Lady Henrietta Antonia Herbert) (1758–1830), writer, mineral collector and botanist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Dean, 1754–1798, British, Lady Elizabeth Herbert and Son, 1778
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.