- Additional Title(s):
- ca. 1794
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 10 7/8 × 9 3/16 inches (27.6 × 23.3 cm), 10 3/8 x 8 11/16 inches (26.3 x 22 cm), and 9 11/16 x 7 15/16 inches (24.6 x 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "126-"; on back, lower left: "126 (underlined)"; on back, lower center: "Miss Johnson | Miss Johnson"; on back, lower right: "191 | 7-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- drawing (activity) | dress | genre subject | portrait | sketchbook | smiling | trees | woman | writing (processes)
- Associated People:
- Johnson, Elizabeth (fl. 1779–1798), printer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Joseph Grozer, ca. 1755–1798, British, Miss Johnson, ca. 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.