Lady Mary Leslie
- ca. 1766
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- 19 1/4 × 14 inches (48.9 × 35.6 cm) and 18 1/8 × 14 inches (46 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "L[...] Mary Leslie [...] Lady [Portmore]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "165"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Walker [née Leslie; known as Hamilton], Lady Mary (1736–1822), novelist
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Spilsbury, 1730–1795, Lady Mary Leslie, ca. 1766
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.