Lady Mary Leslie
- ca. 1766
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 19 1/4 × 14 inches (48.9 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 18 1/8 × 14 inches (46 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "L[...] Mary Leslie [...] Lady [Portmore]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "165"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Walker [née Leslie; known as Hamilton], Lady Mary (1736–1822), novelist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Spilsbury, 1730–1795, Lady Mary Leslie, ca. 1766
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.