- The Right Honourable Lady Charlotte Campbell
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 11 3/16 inches (39.4 × 28.4 cm), Plate: 9 3/4 × 7 11/16 inches (24.8 × 19.5 cm), and Image: 8 3/16 × 7 inches (20.8 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "101"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by J.Hoppner R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by C. Wilkin."; lettered, lower center: "The Right Honorable | LADY CHARLOTTE CAMPBELL. | Published May 1799 by C. Wilkin, No.19 Eaton Street. Pimlico."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Wilkin, 1750–1814, British, The Right Honourable Lady Charlotte Campbell, 1799
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.