- The Right Honourable The Countess of Euston
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/16 × 8 13/16 inches (28.1 × 22.4 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 × 7 5/8 inches (25.2 × 19.4 cm), and Image: 8 1/16 × 6 3/4 inches (20.5 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#73"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by J. Hoppner R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by C. Wilkin."; lettered, lower center: "The Right Honorable | THE COUNTESS OF EUSTON. | Published Jany. 1, 1802, by C. Wilkin, No.19 Eaton Street, Pimlico."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Wilkin, 1750–1814, British, The Right Honourable The Countess of Euston, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.