- Miss Croker
- Mezzotint, line engraving, and stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 x 12 3/4 inches (41.9 x 32.4 cm), Plate: 13 13/16 x 10 3/8 inches (35.1 x 26.4 cm), and Image: 9 7/16 x 7 13/16 inches (24 x 19.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "To Mrs. Brook Omey(?) | with Sir Tho Lawrence Respects."; on back, lower center: "#118"
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Engraved by Samuel Cousins from a Picture by Sir Thomas Lawrence P. R. A. Principal Painter in Ordinary to His Majesty. | London July 1828 Published by M Colnaghi 23 Cockspur Street Charing Cross"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bracelet (jewelry) | brooch | costume | curls | dress | gown | jewelry | magnifying glass | monocle | necklace | nobility | pearls | portrait | ruffle | silk | trees | woman
- Associated People:
- Barrow, Lady Rosamond Hester Elizabeth (1810–1906)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel Cousins, 1801–1887, British, Miss Croker, 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.