IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Miss Farren, 1792
- Additional Title(s):
Elizabeth Farren, later Countess of Derby
- Etching and stipple engraving (fifth state) on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 22 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (56.5 × 36.2 cm), Image: 19 1/2 × 12 1/2 inches (49.5 × 31.8 cm)
Lettered, lowr left: "T. Lawrence Pinxt., lettered, lower right: F. Bartolozzi Sculpt. R.A. Engraver to his Majesty"; lettered, lower center: "Publish'd Jany 2.1792 by Bull & Jeffreys Ludgate Hill London. | Miss Farren."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | cape | clouds | fur | fur hat | gloves | portrait | trees | woman
- Associated People:
- Farren, Elizabeth (1759x62–1829), actress
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.