- Additional Title(s):
Elizabeth Farren, later Countess of Derby
- Etching and stipple engraving (fifth state) on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 22 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (56.5 × 36.2 cm) and Image: 19 1/2 × 12 1/2 inches (49.5 × 31.8 cm)
Lettered below image, lower left to lower right: "T. Lawrence Pinxt. | Publish'd Jany. 2, 1792 by Bull & Jeffryes Ludgate Hill London. | F. Bartolozzi Sculpt. R.A.Engraver to his Majesty"; lower center: "Miss Farren"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | cape | clouds | fur | fur hat | gloves | portrait | trees | woman
- Associated People:
- Farren, Elizabeth (1759x62–1829), actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Miss Farren, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.