- Miss Farren
- Etching and stipple engraving (fifth state) on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 22 1/4 × 14 1/4 inches (56.5 × 36.2 cm) and Image: 19 1/2 × 12 1/2 inches (49.5 × 31.8 cm)
Lettered below image, lower left to lower right: "T. Lawrence Pinxt. | Publish'd Jany. 2, 1792 by Bull & Jeffryes Ludgate Hill London. | F. Bartolozzi Sculpt. R.A.Engraver to his Majesty"; lower center: "Miss Farren"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | cape | clouds | fur | fur hat | gloves | portrait | trees | woman
- Associated People:
- Farren, Elizabeth (1759x62–1829), actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Miss Farren, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.