- Additional Title(s):
Charles William Lambton
- Mezzotint (first published state) on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 1/2 × 14 1/4 inches (47 × 36.2 cm) and Image: 15 1/4 × 28 1/4 inches (38.7 × 71.8 cm)
inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "#70"; lower right: "C5134 | ane/g/- | Cousins (after Lawrence | Master Lambton"
Lettered below image, lower left: "Painted by Sir Thos. Lawrence PRA Principal Painter in Ordinary to his Majesty"; lower right: "Engraved by S.Cousins"; lower center: "Published for the Proprietor, Sir T. Lawrence PRA Jany. 1827"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boy | branches | figure study | jacket | moon | ruffle | shoes | stockings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Thomas Lawrence - Regency, Power and Brilliance (Yale Center for British Art, 2011-02-24 - 2011-06-05) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Thomas Lawrence - Regency, Power and Brilliance (National Portrait Gallery, 2010-10-21 - 2011-01-23) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Painters and Engraving - The Reproductive Print from Hogarth to Wilkie (Yale Center for British Art, 1980-03-26 - 1980-06-22) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]