- Additional Title(s):
Lady Sarah Garay Lyndhurst
- Mezzotint (first published state) on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/2 × 15 3/4 inches (49.5 × 40 cm), Plate: 12 × 9 inches (30.5 × 22.9 cm), and Image: 8 1/4 × 6 1/2 inches (21 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "2"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "#114"
Lettered below image, lower left:"Sir Thos. Lawrence P.R.A."; lower right: "Samuel Cousins A.R.A. | Lady Lyndhurst"; London, Published July 15, 1836 by Hodgson & Graves, Printsellers to the King, 6 Pall Mall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brooch | chair | curtain | figure study | shawl
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel Cousins, 1801–1887, British, Lady Lyndhurst, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.