Miss Peel, Daughter of the Right Honble. Sir Robert Peel, Bart.
- Additional Title(s):
Miss Julia Peel
Julia, Countess of Jersey
- Mezzotint (first published state) on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper with cream chine-collé
- Sheet: 21 3/4 × 17 1/2 inches (55.2 × 44.5 cm), Plate: 19 3/4 × 15 inches (50.2 × 38.1 cm), Chine collé: 17 3/4 × 13 3/8 inches (45.1 × 34 cm), and Image: 15 1/4 × 11 3/4 inches (38.7 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "168 | #116"; lower right: "ctv/-/-"
Lettered below image, lower left: "Painted by Sir Thomas Lawrence, Late President of the Royal Academy."; lower right: "Engraved by Samuel Cousins"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | child | dog (animal) | figure study | frills | girl | hills | lake
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Thomas Lawrence - Regency, Power and Brilliance (Yale Center for British Art, 2011-02-24 - 2011-06-05) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Thomas Lawrence - Regency, Power and Brilliance (National Portrait Gallery, 2010-10-21 - 2011-01-23) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]