Coastal Scene with Troops Embarking
- Watercolor, black chalk, and gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- 18 × 29 inches (45.7 × 73.7 cm)
Lettered inside image in black chalk, lower left: "RMC [...]"
Signed in black chalk, lower left: "GBC"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coast | historical subject | marine art | men | ships | soldiers
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Bryant Campion, 1796–1870, British, Coastal Scene with Troops Embarking, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.