- ca. 1773
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 13/16 x 10 9/16 inches (32.5 x 26.9 cm), Plate: 12 1/8 x 8 7/8 inches (30.8 x 22.6 cm), and Image: 11 1/16 x 8 7/8 inches (28.1 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center right: "989 (underlined)"; on back, lower center: "Nannette Thelluson | #35"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "P. Falconet pinx."; lower right: "V. Green fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | curls | dog (animal) | feather | flowers (plants) | girl | gown | headpiece | leaves | portrait | rose (flower)
- Associated People:
- Thelluson, Nannette (fl. 1760s?)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Nannette Thelluson, ca. 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.