- ca. 1773
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 13/16 x 10 9/16 inches (32.5 x 26.9 cm), Plate (lower plate mark cropped off): 12 1/8 x 8 7/8 inches (30.8 x 22.6 cm), and Image: 11 1/16 x 8 7/8 inches (28.1 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center right: "989 (underlined)"; on back, lower center: "Nannette Thelluson | #35"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "P. Falconet pinx."; lower right: "V. Green fecit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | curls | dog (animal) | feather | flowers (plants) | girl | gown | headpiece | leaves | portrait | rose (flower)
- Associated People:
- Thelluson, Nannette (fl. 1760s?)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Valentine Green, 1739–1813, British, Nannette Thelluson, ca. 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.