- Countess of Cork and Orrery
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 15 × 11 5/16 inches (38.1 × 28.7 cm) and Image: 13 1/4 × 11 1/16 inches (33.7 × 28.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Countess of Cork & Orrery"
Lettered, lower left: "H.D.Hamilton delin."; lettered, lower right: Jas. Watson fecit."; lettered, lower center: "R Sayer Excudit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Watson, 1740–1790, British, Countess of Cork and Orrery, 1771
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.