- Miss Voss
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/4 × 10 inches (34.9 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 12 3/4 × 10 inches (32.4 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "503 | Miss Voss"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "261"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower right: "No.75 Jun24 94"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, upper left: "34132"; inscribed in pen and bladk ink, verso, upper left: "5-4780"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "21 3/4 x 18"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Smith, 1652–1743, British, Miss Voss, 1705
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.