IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, Rhotas from Akberpore, 1798
Rhotas from Akberpore
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 29 7/8 inches (54 × 75.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen, with brown ink, verso, center: "Rhotas from Akhorpore | 1798. SD"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "J47"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountain | plain
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.