- Rhotas from Akberpore
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 29 7/8 inches (54 × 75.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen, with brown ink, verso, center: "Rhotas from Akhorpore | 1798. SD"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "J47"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | mountain | plain
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, Rhotas from Akberpore, 1798
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.