- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 21 x 29 5/16in. (53.3 x 74.5cm) and Image: 20 1/4 × 28 3/4 inches (51.4 × 73 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "J46"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | buildings | cityscape | marina | marine art | ships
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
John McAleer, Picturing India People, Places, and the World of the East India Company, The British Library, London, p. 75, fig. 2.35, N8214.5.I5 M43 2017 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, Calcutta, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.