- Juliana Vinicombe Lady St. Aubyn
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 13 3/16 inches (43.2 × 33.5 cm) and Image: 12 7/8 × 10 1/16 inches (32.7 × 25.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Proof before all letters"; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lady St. Aubyn"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Lady St. Aubyn after Opie by W.Ward | #47 | Engraver's Proof."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William James Ward, ca. 1800–1840, British, Juliana Vinicombe Lady St. Aubyn, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.