- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 11 15/16 × 13 1/8 inches (30.3 × 33.4 cm) and 9 9/16 x 11 3/8 inches (24.3 x 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper center: "[...]"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by W. Peters"; lower center: "London Published Dec 1st 1776, by W. Dickinson"; lower right: "Engrav'd by W. Dickinson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bed | blankets | draperies | embroidery | figure study | gaze | hands | nude | posing | ribbons | sheets | smiling | turban | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.