- Elizabeth Duchess of Rutland
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 27 1/2 × 17 1/4 inches (69.9 × 43.8 cm) and Image: 23 1/8 × 13 7/8 inches (58.7 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "#5"; lower right: "587"
Lettered below image, left: "Painted by G. Sanders Esq.re"; below image, right: "Engraved by S. Cousins, A.R.A"; lower center: "Elizabeth Duchess of Rutland | Second Daughter of Frederick Earl of Carlisle K. G. | Born 13th November 1780 - Died 29th November 1825"; lower right: "Private Plate"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel Cousins, 1801–1887, British, Elizabeth Duchess of Rutland, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.